
Here's a picture of Maura in the doghouse. Whenever we want her to wash her hands, she's suppose to go to the green bathroom, climb up on the stool, and do her thing. But here lately it has become a bubble bath for her hands fiasco which would continue for 1/2 hour if we let her. Ugh! We have come up with a timer now and she's doing much better. I'm happy to report that she washed her hands in a record 15 seconds today. Way to go Maura!

Here recently..I've been noticing that the girls take note whenever I'm holding one of them on my lap. It seems the other sister instantly notices and immediately comes over to join in.

I absolutely love this picture! We were taking a licorice break and Gary was goofin' around with the girls.... just look at Sophia's expression...she's thinking what in the world is this guy doing? :) and Maura of course already knows.

Sophia's face just after waking up from her nap. So sweet and pulling up like such a big girl!












0 comments:
Post a Comment