
Bumpin' up and down in the little red wagon.....Bumpin' up and down in the little red wagon.....Bumpin' up and down in the little red wagon.
Won't you be my darling?
We sang this song on our wagon ride today. We just travel the length of our driveway, but I try to make it eventful...we go through the mud puddles, watch out for birds and jets, dodge big rock and sticks, etc. They had so much fun! Just look at Sophia's face!

Afterwards Maura practiced her tricycle. She pedals it one footed-- kind of awkward but it works.

And here's a precious example of how much Maura loves her cats. She isn't one to be idle, but today I looked outside and found her laying beside Shadow. The cats are incredibly patient with her and seem to adore all of the attention she offers them.
Scroll down for entire post. Now..... off to the bat cave!












1 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment