CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

AHHHH! Vacation!





I have the most fantastic news and I can't keep it in anymore. Gary and I are going to have 18 uninterrupted meals and six mornings to rest in together (if we so choose). We are planning an escape and I'm convinced this simple getaway will be the vacation of our dreams. Even if it rains everyday that we are away--it will still be a treasure for us. In case you haven't noticed, we are the parents of a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old-- and we, dear friends, could use a little rest and relaxation. :)

I'm not going to post the exact dates of our excursion because I don't want the entire world wide web to find out. However, I will try to attach a picture to this post of the location that we will be visiting.

Also want to thank my family and babysitter for offering to watch our little jewels for us while we're gone. We will miss the girls dearly but know they'll be in good hands.

Let the countdown begin!

0 comments: