
We went to Silver Dollar City on Saturday. I would recommend season passes to everyone. This has been our second visit this year and we plan to go back with my family during the Christmas lights.

This is a had to be there shot. Right before I took this picture Gary looked at me puzzled because his legs would not fit into the butterfly.
I laughed and told him to turn sideways--(I normally ride this one with her). Anyways, his face of panic was kind of funny. He is almost 6'5", so you can imagine.

Maura is almost sitting still for the camera. :0
Of course, the train ride is the main attraction with our family. Maura just loves it. The conductor rang the bell and we took one last look at the engine and smoke. Wow! Big Stuff!!!
And little Sophia was such a trooper. Four weeks old and she's already had her first train ride at SDC. Many people wanted to know how old she was?
Gary and I managed two and had a fun day. Wow, We did it! We did it! We did it! (Dora's song).












0 comments:
Post a Comment