
It's been awhile since our last post, so I thought I would offer some brief highlights of what we have been up to.
Maura went to the doctor to get bandaids and a sucker last week. We never actually used the word SHOT with her and I think it helped. She was an extra big girl--I was crying more than she was.
Afterwards we grabbed Chick Fil A and took it to the park and had a picnic. Then we played on the playground which made us forget the entire ordeal.
Here she is going down the slide.

This weekend we made a trip to Mount Vernon and went to Apple Butter Makin' Days. I'll be honest with you, by the time the weekend is here mommy is itchin' to get out of the house.
Here we are in our strollers ready to go home. We found a cool bamboo plant for the kitchen and a tie dye onesie for Sophia.

Gary has been extra busy with football--so far our record is 3 wins and 4 losses.
I'll be glad when we have him home earlier in the evenings, but until then GO INDIANS!

Sophia and I are inseparable. I am her personal body guard and food source. :)
She continues to be a good baby! We are extremely fortunate considering Maura keeps us on our toes.
And as for me, I got five inches cut off my hair! You might be able to tell by this picture (kind of). I had some friends refer me to a lady in Clinton. With the girls, I haven't officially had time to style it since I got it cut, but I think I am going to like it.












0 comments:
Post a Comment