


Sophia was four weeks old yesterday. Time has went by SO fast. She has been busy eating, sleeping, and you know what else. :) So far she has been such a good baby. She nurses well and needs me just one or two times during the night. I just love watching her after her belly is full. Normally, her eyes are closed, she stretches great big, and this is when she smiles and makes funny faces (as if she is dreaming). She is sure growing too. I'm thinking she weighs every bit of eight pounds and a few ounces. Her eyelashes and eyebrows are beginning to come in and I think she may have curly hair. Whenever we wet her hair during bathtime, it really kinks up.
Maura is being a good big sister and has been mommy's little helper. It's is really cute to see how much she wants to be around her. She will say, "Nice baby." and the she says, "Nice big sister." She always tries to lay on the floor next to her and give her kisses. We just love our girls!!! Can't imagine life without them.












0 comments:
Post a Comment