CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pick up Sticks!


Maura is making some money for her piggy bank.

There were ferocious winds the other night and several limbs needed picked up. We made a small dent in the mess, but there is still more to do.
When we weren't looking, Maura was trying to feed Sophia acorns. Yikes! If you look closely you can see the one she is holding in her hand.
Gary is hanging in there. He has been sick this entire past week. We found out on Friday morning that he has a double ear infection. His left ear has been extremely painful with constant ringing and fluid drainage. The nurse practitioner said she has never seen an adult ear look more miserable than his. Gary isn't one to complain about pain, so for "mister tough guy" to need to go to the doctor, it's a big deal. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon.
Guess what???

The last seven weeks has just flown by hasn't it? I can honestly say that our days go by even faster with the addition of Sophia. With that said, I must return to work tomorow. Sigh.

I'm pretty sad (tearing up as I write). I have loved each day and you know it has been more "doable" than I thought it would be. Some days are more challenging than others but in the end each breath has been cherished.

So back to my part time gig. I know the girls will be able to make the adjustment, hopefully, I can (more tears). Goodnight everyone.

0 comments: