CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spent the day with Uncle Johnny!

We headed to the farm today to spend one last hooray with Uncle Johnny! My brother John will be leaving this Saturday to return to Iraq.

He took the girls for a tractor ride which is always a big hit!
They were pretty excited to load up!

Hey, I want a tractor ride next time...I've yet to have a ride in that thing. :)

Gretchen and I hung out with grandma underneath the big shade tree.

And when the girls returned back, they played with Raggedy Ann and Andy. Sophia wanted to give dandy Andy a ride on the swing horse (something she loves).

And as always, Maura can talk up a storm to about anything (including Raggedy Ann).

It was a beautiful warm windy day to hang out with the "fam". Johnny we'll miss you, but hope to see you in a quick 6 months. Stay tuned to the blog to keep track of your sweet nieces! Love you!

0 comments: