CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We had Mother's Day dinner at parent's house today!
I'm shown with my beautiful mother and sister.
Look closely and you'll see our lovely corsages that
Liz made for every mother in attendance! Thanks sister!
We had some yummy food. Liz and Mom prepared most of the items while my brother Charlie grilled up some delicious hamburgers.
Liz fixing Logan's plate.

We always have a full house, but I think you get to visit when you're forced to sit CLOSE! :)

Granny Bettie and my mom.


Gary offering Sophia some more food. Boy does she LOVE the green beans!!!

Yeah! Uncle Johnny was home and doesn't he look pretty spiffy?! We had a splendid dinner and I loved that everyone stayed and visit.

Maura and Olivia Kay..best friends!
We sure enjoyed seeing all of our FAMILY for this motherly occasion.

0 comments: