CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day gift

You're looking at my Mother's Day gift. It is a vinyl lettering decal that you affix to your wall. There is was a nice bare spot coming down from the stairs that I thought could use some spiffying up. I found this idea on www.etsy.com (one of my favorite websites which features only things homemade).

I was so impressed with Gary's affixing skills. He mounted it perfectly straight which was a definite necessity.
It's hard for me to explain, but the letters were on contact paper backing that stuck to the wall. You were then suppose to adhere them to the hard surface by rubbing a credit card on the back side.

Then you removed the sticky contact paper.


Yes Gary has skills. Obviously, he couldn't use a ladder, so he came up with this idea.


Admiring the final product. Thanks sweetheart! I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: