I know we're not supposed to covet, but I'm jealous of your beautiful kitchen!! And I know what you mean about not wanting your "baby" to grow up too fast..with Kimmie and wanted her to hurry through every stage so I could see it...hurry & Smile, hurry and crawl and walk and talk...now with jacob I was hoping each stage would come slowly, and he still seems like my baby 'cause he's 2 and doesn't talk much yet. He babbles. They grow so fast!
My name is Anna. I am a mother, wife, and part-time therapist. My dear husband and I are happily consumed with family life right now. This space is my personal journal, creative outlet, and scrapbook for our 3 little children. Thanks for stopping by.
1 comments:
I know we're not supposed to covet, but I'm jealous of your beautiful kitchen!! And I know what you mean about not wanting your "baby" to grow up too fast..with Kimmie and wanted her to hurry through every stage so I could see it...hurry & Smile, hurry and crawl and walk and talk...now with jacob I was hoping each stage would come slowly, and he still seems like my baby 'cause he's 2 and doesn't talk much yet. He babbles. They grow so fast!
Post a Comment