
Our week got off to an eventful start. We picked up our beloved van from the autobody shop on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I backed into Gary's parked truck right before Christmas.
Sidenote: Now Gary and I consider ourselves even. He backed into my cavalier when we were first dating and now I returned the favor. Things happen!
Maura and Sophia have really began to interact with one another. Here is a picture of Maura fixing some pretend ice cream for her. Just look at how excited Sophia is awaiting her frozen treat. Another example... After bathtime one night this week, I had Sophia propped up on my belly looking right at Maura. All of a sudden Sophia starts to giggle which stopped Maura dead in her tracks. Maura then joined us. And we all laughed together for around for around 5 minutes. It was priceless!!....Laughter is the universal language, you know!
Gary had a good week. He had a little outing with his friend Bob this weekend. They enjoyed looking at guns together. Didn't buy anything, but definitely had fun looking.
And Gary and I went on a date. We went and watched 27 Dresses (yes, I got to pick this time :)) and had a nice meal. Fantastic romantic comedy by the way!!! Afterwards, we stopped by Goody's and we were so glad that we did. We got some major bargains. I got a winter coat that was marked at $140 for $20 and Gary got a couple of shirts. Man I just love to get a deal!!
It's hard to believe that it's time for Monday to be here. What a fast week and an even faster weekend!!! Here is Maura right before bedtime. Sleep like a princess sweetheart.!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment