CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

#1

We are experiencing technical difficulties until further notice. So no pictures from Crushasrus until mom figures out a secondary plan of action. I'm unsure if this fuss is due to our CPU or if the problem exists within the website. Okay enough of that--let's get up to speed.

We deep cleaned this weekend. This makes me feel a bit exhausted and satisfied all at the same time. We LOVE our house, but mom really LOVES the house when it's clean!! Speaking of home, we are planning on finishing the basement soon. I can't wait to get started picking out the paint, carpet, etc. I absolutely love to decorate!! Normally, Gary leaves the interior selection to me, but I know we are going to have to compromise with the downstairs. He is already referring to it as his "man cave". He thinks it going to be his big break away from the "all girls club". Boy is he in for a surprise!

In other unrelated news, Maura went #1 in the potty last night. Mom says, "Praise ye the Lord"! :) It was such a big deal considering we have been working on this everyday since she turned 2. She's so funny about this potty stuff. I won't go into details because it makes my head start to spin just thinking about it. On a small scale, we had a major break through!! But I should also confess, just as I was beginning to see "big girl underpants" in the horizon, Maura had an accident within 5 minutes of the epiphany. Baby steps...think baby steps.

Sophia Grace is grabbing things left and right now. Her toy of choice is anything made of paper. The other day we were eating a sandwich at Wendy's. She was on my lap while I was enjoying my usual and in less than a second, she had grabbed the wrapper. When I took that away, she then proceeded to grab the napkins, then her sister's wacky pack sack, etc, etc. She's so fast and determined! It's fun!

We also know what flavor of addition we are adding to the Love tribe. Maura has already mastered the name. We're excited!!

0 comments: