
How about this weather--what a treat!! We enjoyed a couple of walks over the weekend. Maura is pretending to pull my imaginary tail. She cracks me up!

She eventually landed on her daddy's shoulders (one of her favorite places to be). I don't know who she got this from, but here lately she has been calling Gary, Daddy-o! And in return Gary has nicknamed her Mario! It's really funny to hear them go back and forth with it--it's becomming second nature. Sure hope the name Mario doesn't stick for life. YIKES! :)

Sophia is our sweetheart. She's been busy blowing raspberries, talking our ears off, and smiling smiling smiling. We have her 4 month check up this week. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs--she's such a chunk!

Gary completed 2 book reviews this weekend for his college class. He's so studious. I was a crammer and he is such the opposite.
He should be finished with his Master's this summer. We are so proud of him!
Check out the kittens below.
Ciao!












0 comments:
Post a Comment