CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun in the Sun!


What a splendid day!!! The girls and I went to the park this morning and to our surprise my girlfriend and her two kids were there.

Maura had a great time playing with her friends and Kristi's kids were amazed by the baby.


Teeter-totter. Teeter-totter.
I feel like I have bounced back really well after this pregnancy. I have had the girls for the last two days by myself and so far so good. Sophia is doing relatively well through the night. I am nursing her, but she has been giving me a least one 4 hr stretch between feedings which has been wonderful (knock on wood). Maura has had a few instances where I can tell she is trying to get attention, but it seems to be improving. We'll keep you posted.

0 comments: