CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Big Girl Bed"





Maura has officially made the transition into her "big girl bed". She has been sleeping here for 1 week and has fallen out of it only one time!!!



There are three essential requirements for bed sleeping.

1. Blanket (it's been a necessity since birth).
2. Mickey Mouse (he goes with us everywhere).
3. Thomas the Shooting Star Book (Thanks to her cousins Logan and Olivia, it is her favorite book at the moment).




Maura reading her book before naptime.




Daddy is tickling her belly to get her to smile.


Ahhhh what a sweetie!!!

Sidenote: I am still trying to figure out this blog stuff. I'm not for sure why??, but you have to scroll down a mile to see our other posts. There should be three total now. Also, I have fixed the comments to where YOU DO NOT have to have a google account to post a comment. Just check the anonymous box and sign your name at the bottom of the post so we will know who wrote what.
Thanks! Anna

0 comments: