CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bunny Cupcakes!

I can vaguely remember mom making a bunny cake when we were little, so we decided to try something similar and came up with some peter cottontails of our own ! I think we've found a new holiday tradition. Yippee!

First, ice cupcakes with white frosting.
Sprinkle coconut generously.

Ingredients.


For the ears, cut a large marshmallow in half. Sprinkle pink sugar on the sticky side to make ears.

We chose to buy sweetheart jelly beans. We cut them in half and used the blue candies for the eyes and the pink for a nose. Lastly, you'll want to add 2 minature marshmallows for the cheeks. See below. {FYI: You could also use black icing gel to make whiskers and dots for eyes, but we thought they were cute enough like this. I might also add that we ended up sticking a toothpick in each ear because they kept falling off. Still looked adorable though.}