CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday!

My husband and children have no idea where I'm at right now.

I have escaped for 8 hours. Just enough time to enjoy some peace and tranquility. You might be asking yourself just what does that entail?? Well so far I have voted, had my teeth cleaned, and enjoyed a meal at one of my favorite college eatery's. And now I am blogging while sitting next to a first grader at the local library. It looks like he is playing some race car game (he doesn't have a care in the world--must be nice).

I'm going to be brief this week. Sometimes I tend to blab a lot.

Our week got kicked off with some coloring on the walls. I was out of the room for 5 seconds and Maura had managed to fancy up the walls with a black crayon. Obviously, we weren't very happy with her efforts. Just look at the picture...she's so guilty. But the good news is she's holding onto her little Bible. Already asking for forgiveness.....and no we don't have her do this.....she just happened to grab it right after all of this happened. Thanks to dad for removing it with an eraser.

Sophia Grace is beginning to roll over more and more. The other night I counted a total of 4 accomplishments. We are eager for her to become more mobile. She is already 5 months old. I know I say this over and over again. But things go so much faster with the second baby. I mean it just seems like yesterday that Gary and I were driving down to the hospital to deliver.

Hmmmmm what else. We have all recovered from a round of recent colds. I just hate having the old hippopotamus in the nose effect. The girls had a slight touch of the bug while Gary and I missed a day of work because of it. We took turns taking care of each other and the kids. Thankfully, we have all recovered.

And then we ended the week with the Mac Daddy of all football games on Sunday. Wow what a game! Way to go Giants!!!

I sure hope that everyone who is reading this has already voted today and if you didn't, you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm usually not that way, but when it comes to voting, I am. I'm excited to see the results during the local news tonight.

Well this was me trying to be brief. :) I better get home to FAM. Eager to start my shift.

0 comments: