CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just words tonight

I am a little bit frustrated with the blogger this evening. I have been trying to download pictures from my gma's 80th birthday party for the last four days now without any luck. I am going to go to the library tomorrow to see if I can figure it out.

I thought I would write an update about what's been going on with pictures to soon follow.

Yesterday, we went to the State Fair. The temperature was in the 90s, but there was a pleasant breeze all day long. We really had a nice time. Our first stop was the petting zoo where Maura enjoyed feeding the animals. They had all of the traditional farm animals along with some more exotic zoo types. Maura then had her first pony ride. She was a little timid to get on at first, but but the time it was over, she was saying "yee-haw" and was rocking back and forth to make her horse go faster. Pa Pa will be glad to know that she absolutely loved it! Next, we watched the pig races. Our blue pig won 2 out of 3 matches so that was kind of exciting. We saw "Otto" the talking car along with fire trucks, police cars, and other emergency equipment. We also spent some time at the Conservation building and viewed all of the other traditional fair buildings and had lunch at the Pork Chop Tent. By the time we decided to head for home, Maura was needed a nap and mommy was wishing for a personal scooter to drop me off at the van.

Maybe I overdid a little yesterday because today the nesting instinct is in full swing at our house. Gary has been cooking casseroles this evening to put in our freezer and I have been deep cleaning.....I mean wiping off woodwork, sorting cabinets, mopping floors, etc. Who knows when the baby will come, but I am beginning to feel the since of urgency to get everything in order. This afternoon, I have felt more pressure down low--it is somewhat inconsistent, but something is definitely going on. I never had all of these sensations with Maura (I was induced 3 1/2 weeks early), so this is all new to me. We go to the doctor this Wednesday. We are anxious to see what he says.

I would like to personally ask all of you to keep us in your prayers. We have just 2 weeks left and it could really be anyday now. How exciting and scary all at the same time!!??

We love you all.

The Crusha's

0 comments: