Most of you know but at my last doctor's appt, I found out that I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. We now have just 9 days left until our due date. I can honestly say that I felt like labor was starting on Friday--I left early from work and everything. Gary had his football jamboree that night, and we decided that he should go ahead and go to it. Thank goodness he did, because it was a false alarm. I got up early this morning and went for a walk thinking maybe I could get things going again, but obviously, still no baby.
So to my dismay..patience dear Anna....patience.
In the mean time, we are ready this time-which is a nice feeling. Today was cleaning out the van....it's so nice to have a clean ride. Her car seat is in and everything.
So when will she be here? Only time will tell. Any predictions? Feel free to share?
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Hey, looks like you got a digital camera! Fun. I hadn't checked your blog in a while but remembered your due date was coming up so I thought I'd check on you. Good luck. I think the last week is the hardest because you are so ready. I have to say, though, in your pictures you don't look that big. Good luck on the big day, whenever it is! Sabra
I couldn't wait to here if you had a new baby. I know the wait is hard, but it will be here before you know it. Take care. You have our prayers. Nancy
Post a Comment