I am just grateful for another day...another day to try to be better. I hope to focus on things that really matter and to lose sight of those things that suck me dry. I will not worry about the future. I will have peace that "every little thing is gonna be alright" I will find solace in my home with my husband and dear children. I will have patience with them and be slow to anger. I will be productive and eager to tidy up the upstairs closet. :) I will listen to uplifting music and dance like no one is watching me. I will laugh and have fun with my children. I will teach them something they didn't already know. I will pray for those in need. I will remember the grand picture and read my scriptures and turn to the Lord for strength.
I am ready to start the first day of the rest of my life. Goodnight everyone.












1 comments:
Beautifully said Anna
Post a Comment